Sunday, February 27, 2011

it was weekend, well kind of...

so it was the weekend that just past. not sure what happened, rather what did not happen. 


went from work to training to work. to some more work. got to see a dear friend and then to work again. not sure of the future but seriously hoping the work gets more entertaining and exciting.


ending the weekend on a monday morning with early coffee, mango and train to uct vibes. hoping she stays safe. looking forward to the week of work, friends, test, kids, and God ever present and unchanging.






Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night," even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalms 139:7-14...


God is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment